EMA and the USC Rossier School of Education have partnered for the fourth year in a row to offer a one-of-kind career development opportunity for independent school enrollment leaders. Whether you are an experienced director or looking to expand your career horizons, this rigorous, 10-month program is for you.
The curriculum covers the breadth of enrollment management and dives deeply into institutional and societal contexts, information and knowledge management, pricing and aid policy, admissions policy and practice, retention organization, and leadership. This online program has been designed so that you will gain:
- Extensive content knowledge across the field
- A detailed, professional portfolio to showcase your work and guide your practice
- Practical case study experience
- A national network of dedicated professionals, with an optional opportunity to meet your peers in person at the USC CERPP conference (held annually in Los Angeles in January)
- Instruction by recognized leaders in the field
- Advising by two enrollment management veterans from the independent school community
- An expansive view of enrollment management, policy, and practice
- A USC Certificate in Leadership in Enrollment Management to acknowledge your achievement
The cost of the program is $10,000, and EMA provides up to ten $5,000 scholarships each year for its members. The scholarships are provided to professionals accepted into the USC program on a rolling basis, and USC offers two application deadlines for independent school personnel: May 1 and August 1.
The session dates for the 2018-19 program are:
- Session 1: October 1-December 14, 2018 (Thanksgiving break: November 19-23)
- Session 2: January 7-March 15, 2019
- Session 3: March 18-May 24, 2019
Start planning for one of the most significant professional development opportunities of your career!
Read insights and new perspectives gained by past participants here.
To apply for the USC program and the EMA scholarship, please follow these steps:
- Visit the CERPP website to apply for the USC Leadership in Enrollment Management certificate program. If your participation in the program is dependent on receipt of an EMA scholarship, please indicate that on your application. USC is responsible for making admission decisions for program participation.
- All applicants for EMA scholarships will be reviewed and notified by EMA prior to the start of the program so that candidates can complete the enrollment process with USC before their deadlines.