Partnering for Your Success
In a world of increasing competition, it is time to reposition the work of enrollment management as both strategic and foundational to institutional success.
In this joint online program with the University of Southern California’s Rossier School of Education Center for Enrollment Research, Policy and Practice (CERPP), The Enrollment Management Association offers independent school admission professionals the chance to earn the Leadership in Enrollment Management certificate.
Learn side by side with higher education peers to gain the knowledge, skills, tools, and points of view necessary to lead in the complex admission and enrollment management field.
Partial scholarships are available to members of The Enrollment Management Association.
Visit USC's CERPP website for more information.
Congratulations to our 2016-2017 scholarship recipients!
- Elizabeth Calderon, Director of Admissions, Marketing and Communications, Mulgrave School, BC, Canada
- Dr. Susan Chen, Assistant Head of School for Enrollment Management, American University Preparatory School, Los Angeles, CA
- Mark Copestake, Assistant Dean of Admission, Lake Forest Academy, IL
- Katelyn Forero, Associate Director of Admission, Viewpoint School, CA
- Amy Harriman, Director of Admission and Financial Aid, Randolph-Macon Academy, VA
- Dayna Hollins, Assistant Director of Admission, Westside Neighborhood School, Los Angeles, CA
- Matthew Neeb, Director of Admission and Marketing, St. Stanislaus College, Bay St. Louis, MS
- Sarah Scandrett, Director, Admissions, Appleby College, ON, Canada
- Stacy Wang, Admissions Manager, Beijing City International School, Beijing, China
- Beth-Sarah Wright, Director of Enrollment Management, Holy Innocents’ Episcopal School, Atlanta, GA
Learn from Higher Education
Independent school professionals learn side by side with enrollment professionals in higher education in an effort to gain the knowledge, skills, tools, and dispositions necessary to lead in the complex admission and enrollment management field. By working together, USC's CERPP and The Enrollment Management Association are responding to the clear need to invest in programs that develop the professional skills and knowledge needed to execute standard-setting programs in admission and enrollment management that will lead to the future sustainability of independent schools.
This online program has been designed so that you will gain:
- Extensive content knowledge across the field
- A detailed professional portfolio to showcase your work and guide your practice
- Practical case study experience
- A national network of dedicated professionals, with the opportunity to meet your peers in person
- Instruction and advising by recognized leaders in the field
- An expansive view of enrollment management, policy, and practice
- A specially-designed seminar session for independent school participants at The Enrollment Management Association's Annual Conference
- A USC Certificate in Leadership in Enrollment Management to acknowledge your achievement