Streamline the Process
When the school application process is confusing, we create barriers to educational opportunity. Simplifying the application process allows enrollment leaders to focus on making the right match between school and applicant.
The Enrollment Management Association created the Standard Application Online to ease the application process for students and schools. It allows families to use a single website to submit applications to a variety of independent schools that align with their interests, while schools can collect all information including biographic information, teacher recommendations, and transcripts online with the opportunity to customize the application with their own supplement.
What's on the SAO? View Sample Forms:
- Parent Evaluation Form Sample (PK-5)
- Student Evaluation Form Sample (PK-1)
- Student Evaluation Form Sample (2-5)
- Student Essay Sample
- Parent Statement Sample
- Personal Recommendation Form Sample
- English Recommendation Form Sample
- Principal Recommendation Form Sample
- Official School Report Transcript
- Math Recommendation Form Sample
- Teacher Recommendation Form Sample