with Catherine Hay, Associate Director of Admission, Trinity Preparatory School (FL)
Based on contribution by Christina Drouin, Center for Strategic Planning, to NAIS publication The Strategic Planning Process .
- Mission: What is the mission of your admission office? Why do you exist?
- Summary of Status: Where is the current status of your department? Positive, negative, challenges.
- Strategic Issues and Intentions: What are the strategic issues and intentions that we must address over the next three to five years?
- Goals: What must we accomplish in order to actualize our strategies and intentions
- Strategies/Initiatives: What are our goals? What specific projects, programs, and activities will mobilize our strategies and lead us to our goals?
- Performance Outcomes: What is the evidence of success?