This webinar provides context around the recruitment and retention of high need families. In light of concerns over revenue and financial aid budgets, admissions offices are facing growing pressures to do more with less. The presenters look to inform participants about the importance of identifying and maintaining socioeconomic diversity on their campuses.
- What value is added to our communities with socio-economic diversity?
- How do schools address diversity in their mission statements?
- How can we as a community lead conversations with decision-makers on campus?
- What value do community-based organizations (CBO’s) bring to this issue?
- If schools do not currently work with CBO’s, how can they go about developing and leveraging these relationships?